Friday, October 21, 2005

Weekend Assignment

I got tagged by Najma to do the following assignment. It's a good way to start the weekend.

Seven things I plan to do:
  1. Read LOTR trilogy.

  2. Ride out another hurricane.

  3. Try a lobster at Red Lobster.

  4. Visit Alaska, The Vatican and Lourdes in France.

  5. Get a post-graduate certificate in IT-SCM/Logistics.

  6. Meet a few of the bloggers and readers I met online.

  7. If I win the lottery, I plan to open my own bookshop.



Seven things I can do:
  1. Telepathy.

  2. Cook Tex-Mex food.

  3. Spend my day surfing the internet.

  4. Grow indoor plants and enjoy doing it.

  5. Stay calm while in dangerous situations.

  6. Convince myself that tomorrow will be a better day.

  7. Keep changing TV channels without watching any channel in particular.



Seven things I can't do:
  1. Blog daily.

  2. Exercise daily.

  3. Listen to loud music.

  4. Answer all my e-mails.

  5. Take life seriously for a long time.

  6. Be around crying kids for a long time.

  7. Stay focus while on the phone. In other words, I hate talking to people over the phone.



Seven things I say most often:
  1. Really!!?

  2. I need tea.

  3. I don't know.

  4. So, what's your problem?

  5. Yeh, elephants can fly too.

  6. I don't like the way he/she cut my hair -- usually the day after I cut my hair.

  7. I love the way he/she cut my hair -- usually a week after I cut my hair.



Seven people I want to pass this tag to:
  1. Alan, AK Land

  2. Akba, Iraq Rising

  3. reNUka, I'm not in Ukraine

  4. Abu Yusef, What Is Truth?

  5. Liam, sententiae et clamores

  6. Nancy, Welcome to Beth-Nahrain

  7. Laurie, Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans?

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

<< Home