Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I'm Back To Beaumont

I'm doing laundry. So if this post doesn't make sense, blame it on the washer and dryer.

First, Mayada answered readers comments and questions. I added them to the comments section of the post, "Interviewing Mayada Al-Askari." Thank you Mayada for your time and kindness.

Second, my post "The Dark Future As We Both See It" got published in The Dallas Morning News newspaper last Sunday. As you can imagine, I received mixed reactions. To be honest, 75 percent of the people who e-mailed me were supportive of my assessment. The rest were very upset with the article. Those people need to read more Iraqi blogs before they make their judgments. That's all I can say.

Third, Queen Amidala sent me a new dispatch from Basra. I'll post it tomorrow. She deserves a post of her own :-)

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

<< Home