Sunday, April 10, 2005

Goodbye Dallas, Hello Beaumont

 
UPDATE 04/15/2005 1:30PM
I'm back online. I'm still busy adjusting to life in Beaumont. Thank you for your e-mails and comments. I'll answer them very soon.

I'll post tonight.

ORIGINAL POST 04/10/2005

Sorry for not posting for the last four days. I'm busy with the move. We're moving tomorrow. I should be able to go online before the end of the week unless our DSL provider does something wrong (again).

I'm leaving behind my giant, 4-year-old plant. When I bought this plant, it had only one leaf. See how big it grew in four years. I'm taking all my other plants -- most are not shown in the picture. I'm showing this one because I gave it to the leasing office of our apartment in Dallas. I don't want it to break during the trip. They love plants and promised to take care of it. Oh yes, I plan to buy another baby plant and grow it like this one. So, don't worry too much about my emotions :-)

I'll keep reading my favorite Dallas blogs, especially FrontBurner to know what's happening in Dallas. I discovered a few Beaumont blogs. The coolest is "Do you know what it means to miss New Orleans?" I sure hope you're not surprised that I don't read political blogs during my spare time :-)

I leave you in peace until I'm back online. I may be able to check my e-mails and comments section during this time. Wish us a safe drive.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

<< Home