Friday, April 22, 2005

Arabic Calligraphy

 
Yesterday, we woke up to a phone call from Dallas. Mark's only sister -- my sister-in-law -- had been rushed to the hospital two days ago. She has been diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure. The family spent the day calling each other and checking her health progress. I'm glad she's doing well today. Thank you to the readers who prayed for her recovery yesterday. I really appreciate it.

Today, I won't write about politics as I need to relax. Yesterday was hell. Today is a better day.

I leave you today to browse the site of M.J. Alhabeeb. Alhabeeb is an Iraqi artist and associate professor of resource economics at the University of Massachusetts.

Check Alhabeeb's gallery of Arabic Calligraphy. The pieces are so beautiful.

He also wrote a good essay on the Arabic Calligraphy.

And don't forget to sign his visitor's book.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

<< Home