Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Smallest Political Quiz

I took this easy test (Via Zacht Ei) to assess myself "politically". According to the result of the test, I'm a centrist.

CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.

Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind, tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.





Yes, that's me.

I know the quiz is not accurate. But, I wanted to make it clear to everyone who reads this blog that I'm neither a Republican nor a Democrat. This fact doesn't make me lean toward any of the other parties. So, please don't assume where I stand politcally just because I love Iraq and want the best for it.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

<< Home