Monday, October 11, 2004

Mother Teresa and Me

I was reading The Dallas Morning News this afternoon when I noticed a photograph of Mother Teresa on the Viewpoints page with the headline, "Mother Teresa's spirit lives in Baghdad." It sounded familiar to me. So, I looked to the right, and I saw my photo too. Yes, my earlier post, "Mother Teresa and Iraq," was published today in the newspaper -- The online version doesn't include the photos. I don't think I'll get another chance in my life to have my photo with Mother Teresa's photo in one place. So, thank you Rod Dreher for making my day a better one.

And, if that wasn't enough, I looked under my article and saw Andrew Sullivan's photo and article. Now, I can put a face to his words. You probably didn't know, but I'm a fan of Andrew Sullivan.

So yes, today is my lucky day.



Arabic Word of The Post:

mother: أم - / oom /
mothers: أمهات - / oom-mahat /



Post Links:
Vox Pop: Let's quit mooning over France
Mother Teresa and Iraq
Daily Dish

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

<< Home