Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Father Yousif Thomas - Part III

Please, read part I and part II of this subject before you continue reading this post. Thank you.

I'm going to put this in simple words as I'm not sure how many people are interested in this subject. I promised Fr. Yousif to ask for help from my readers. He needs help for the magazine and the Popular University. Your help can be financial or educational. I hope you can assist him either way.

Fr. Yousif sent me the full proposal of the university. If you're interested in more details before you commit to help, e-mail me and I'll send you the document. If you want to e-mail Fr. Yousif to further discuss this subject, e-mail me and I'll send you his e-mail address. I don't want to put his e-mail address on this post as I know how spammers work.

On the right sidebar of my blog you'll find the donation button. You can pledge your donation using that button. Please, send me an e-mail notifying me the money is for Fr. Yousif.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer. Let's all try to help.




university: جامعة - / ja-mee'a /
universities: جامعات - / ja-mee-at /

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

<< Home