Tuesday, July 06, 2004

A Break Room From Politics

 
Election 2004 is heating up with today's announcement of Kerry's running mate. Everyone in America is going crazy. So, what do we need? We need a break room from politics.

I know readers are interested in this blog because I talk about politics. But, I sometimes like to take a break from politics. I like to have a good laugh from time to time. So, I decided to open another blog, which I called "Fayrouz Break Room".

The new blog will be a place where I could post the many jokes I recieve from my friends. It will be a no-politics zone. A place to grab a cup of coffee and read a little joke or humorous news.

I'll try to post daily on the new blog. These days, it's much easier to find a joke than any good news. Wait, I have some good news. But, I'll blog about it later today.

See you in my break room.




Arabic Word of The Post :

politic : سياسي - / see-YA-see /
politics : سياسة - / see-YA-SA /

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

<< Home