Saturday, May 29, 2004

You're Fired

 
We've heard lately about Jack Vergis, a the French lawyer who would represent Saddam in his trial. Seems like even Raghad, Saddam Hussein's eldest daughter, doesn't want to deal with the French anymore. She said in a statement from Amman, Jordan:
Vergis does not represent the father because his way and policy in defending does not comply with us and the defendant committee we had formed.

Vergis, you're fired!

Honestly, I have no hard feeling toward Saddam's daughters. They were victims as any other Iraqi who lived under Saddam's regime. I hope the best for them.

My husband likes to make fun of me for saying everyone is nice and beautiful in my eyes. And yes, I like France too. It's a very beautiful country. I've been to it twice and would love to visit again. I also worked with few Frenchmen during my last job. They were nice and helpful. I guess I'm a lucky person, or I'm having a good day. I think the world became a better place after I watched Disney's cartoon movie "Beauty and The Beast: The Enchanted Christmas" this afternoon.




Arabic Word of The Post:

beautiful : جميل - / 'je-meel /

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

<< Home