Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Saddam's Trial

 
America will hand over Saddam, Chemical Ali and others to America before June 30th, 2004. This is the good news of the day.

Since I heard that Salem Chalabi will run the special tribunal hearing the cases, I couldn't help but laugh. This is like Christina Aguilera judging Britney Spears performance in public. I'm not a big fan of Chalabi family, but the trials will be fun to watch.

I have no sympathy for Saddam, Chemical Ali or the others. I hope they all go to hell. I wish the trials would be made public. I wish Iraqis could watch them live on TV. That's the least Iraqis could get after 33 years of torture by Saddam and his henchmen.

I watched Van Helsing on Monday. Since then I can't help but wish I could send some vampires to suck the blood from Saddam and his buddies.

I really have no sympathy for these people.




Arabic Word of The Post:

trial  : محاكمة - / moo-'HA-kema /
trials : محاكمات - / moo-'HA-kemAt /

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

<< Home