Monday, April 05, 2004

Please, Send Rudi Giuliani To Iraq

I woke up this morning with one thing in my mind: Send Rudi Giuliani to Iraq.

Before you accuse me of being a Republican, I'm not. I'm politically independent and always voted in favor of the Australian Labor Party.

I supported removal of Saddam from power. BUT, I'm a native of Iraq, who knows America needs to be tougher with these Islamic extremists. Rudi could crack down on those thugs like he did with the Italian Mafia in New York. Sometimes you need to play with different rules, and Rudi knows how to do it.

It's enough. Iraqis need to go on with their lives. They need to start rebuilding their country. You can't remove Saddam and replace him with Al-Sadr. That's not what Iraqis have been awaiting for all those years.

Today, my heart is full with anger and impatience. Stop using the Western rules of law when dealing with people like Al-Sadr. I feel if what is happening in Iraq RIGHT NOW goes out of control, we're going to end up with another Iran on Iraqi land.

I'm really angry today. I think I need to shut up and listen to some soft music.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

<< Home