Sunday, April 04, 2004

Palm Sunday Memories

Palm Sunday holds the best memories from the countries in which I have lived before coming to America. These are Iraq, Jordan and Australia. I always spent Palm Sunday with friends and family. I can't recall any Palm Sunday that wasn't a happy day for me.

I may not get to spend Palm Sunday with them any time soon, especially my best friends Mahir and Eptessam in Sydney. I send an Irish blessing, which is printed on a mug I bought at the North Texas Irish Festival. I also send this to all the friends I have met through this blog.
May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
And the rain fall soft upon your fields
Until we meet again,
May God hold you in the hollow of his hands

Happy Palm Sunday, and happy Passover for my Jewish friends.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

 

<< Home